Pro II or Pro III? If you intend to carry heavy loads of contruction materials, we recommend the heavier duty Pro II truck rack (made with 2" dia. tubes). If you intend to carry long ladders, PVC pipes, or moderate loads of lumber, the Pro III ladder rack (made with 1 5/8" dia. tubes) will do the job supurbly with a lower price tag. Before making your own rack or buying a locally made weld shop job, please check out the Pro III. For about the same money, you will get a hell of a lot more style, durability and function.
The Pro III truck rack - ladder rack front bar overhangs the cab of all trucks except extended/crew cab long bed trucks. If you prefer the look and function of a longer rack, go with the Pro II.
Here's why the New Pro III rack is the Best Value In Town....
Bigger Tubes-Stronger Frame
- Big 1 5/8" Diameter .083" Wall High Tensile Strength Steel Tubing.
- Provides plenty of strength without excessive weight.
- 1000 lb. Cargo Capacity
- Nationwide Lifetime Frame Warranty
- 5" Swaged Joints Provide Double Strength and Clean Look
- Yellow Zinc Plated Grade 5 Fasteners For Added Strength And Corrosion Resistance
Premium Powdercoat Finish
- THIS IS HUGE!!!!! All Pro III Series Racks Are Either Yellow Zicn Chromate Plated or Zinc Epoxy Primed Beneath A Marine Grade Powder Coat Finish That Is Specially Formulated To Resist Corrosion and Abrasion. THIS IS THE MOST RUST RESISTANT FINISH IN THE INDUSTRY.
- Will Not Fade Or Dull
- Available In Gloss Black
- Quick Release Rear Crossbar Accomodates Tall Loads
- Rear Grab Loops Make It Easy To Climb Up Into Truck Bed
- Rack Removes Easily With 4 Bolts
- Easy To Assemble/Install - Perfect for The Do-It-Yourselfer!
- Expert Installation available if desired.